Friday, June 29, 2012

Bunion Surgery Helped Nigella Lawson Lose Weight

Nigella Lawson, looking slimmer in recent months, has revealed the secret to how she lost weight: bunion surgery!
Tabloids reported that Lawson had been doing drastic diets, but the television cook said that being unable to wander into the kitchen for snacks and seconds following the painful surgery helped her lose the pounds. She recently said at the Vogue Festival, the 52 year old said, "I have indeed lost weight. Almost a year ago, I had a very glamorous operation... a double bunionisation."
"I couldn't walk to the fridge afterwards. Actually it's quite a good diet; not because I stopped eating, but because you can say to someone, 'Can you get me a slice of cake?' but it's kind of embarrassing to say, 'Now can you get me a second slice?'"
Lawson added, "Then when I did start hobbling around, I had to feel I was hungry to go to the fridge. And that was quite good, because I suppose it trains you a bit."
Lawson says the stress of filming her new show Nigella Kitchen, caused her to gain the weight last year.
If you are suffering from bunions and do not see a podiatrist, call our Glastonbury or Middletown office to make an appointment.
Ayman M. Latif, DPM
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Foot Deformity Doctor in CT
Podiatrist in Glastonbury and Middletown, CT
Visit our website, friend and like our page on Facebook, and follow my tweets on Twitter
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-50073112-1